Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Fwd: Date change for Los Angels Carnival Parade ...

Subject: Fwd: Date change for Los Angels Carnival Parade in Westchester
From: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Date: 09/30/2015 10:14 AM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

FYI

Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

GH

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.